To restrict your search on fewer relevant results like all books published by a given author,
you must add new criteria on specific attributes. The first list of attributes, labelled
query attributes, includes the main search attributes proposed by
the information sources that are selected for the current search.
To select new domains, you must click refresh. The attribute named full-text means for any attribute.
An additional list of secondary attributes is available in the area named result attributes.
If you want to change the nature of the constraint like string, numerical
value, or date, you must use the various operators
To filter your results, follow the procedure below:
- Select a query
- Go to the Advanced Search page
- Choose among the following options:
- Accent letter insensitive and case insensitive
- Accent letter sensitive and case insensitive
- Accent letter sensitive and case sensitive
- Click OK